From Art of the Title Website - What titles are displayed during the opening sequences? The titles displayed here are the cast and credit names, such as "Directed by:". - What images are prioritized in the opening sequence? The images that are prioritized here are actually semi- still pictures instead of animated ones. They include pictures of a crushed pumpkin that slowly starts to rise with each title until the pumpkin is alive and lit up through the eyes and mouth. The sequence slowly dims and zooms into the pumpkin until the screen is black and only the pumpkin eyes light the screen. - What connotations do these images carry? These images carry a scary connotation as well as set a theme for the entire movie. The movie's name is Halloween, so naturally, seeing a scary pumpkin come to life ensures the audience that this movie is exactly what it promises to be. - How does the film establish a feeling of the genre from the outset? Like I mentioned before, the...
For my film, I felt it was very hard to brainstorm two good ideas that would leave the audience intrigued after only 2 minutes of film! However, after careful thought, I have not only thought of two ideas for my film, but I have also picked the one I will use. My original idea for my film was to base it around a murder mystery. I love to read books about crimes as well as solving murders, so I thought basing my film around one might be fun. My idea started off with a news clipping talking about these murders, and explaining how the police have not caught the killer yet. I would show my main character walking down the street, or maybe biking. At the halfway mark in my film, I could show the "killer" begin to make his move. I could capture little things, such as the bushes moving, or maybe a dark shadow running by. This would go on until the murderer finally strikes, and that is when the screen would go pitch black. This idea was almost set in...
Movie Title: Production: EVIL EYE STUDIOS PRESENTS AMOR PRODUCTION COMPANY Other Titles: CASTING BY SARAH HERMAN MUSIC BY SARAH HERMAN VISUAL EFFECTS SARAH HERMAN COSTUME DESIGNER SARAH HERMAN EDITED BY SARAH HERMAN PRODUCTION DESIGNER SARAH HERMAN DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY SARAH HERMAN PRODUCER SARAH HERMAN STORY BY SARAH HERMAN WRITTEN BY SARAH HERMAN DIRECTED BY SARAH HERMAN Babysitter sarah herman mother jennifer herman child ashley herman barbie statue ashley herman Information: My titles will be in a font that I from the following website. https://www.1001freefonts.com/horror-fonts-4.php M y titles will be black and red, which are conventional colors for horror movies. I want my titles to represent my movie's genre. I also want my titles to stand out against my many backgrounds, so I made it a big and creepy font. My titles will appear on my screen for around 2-3 seconds, long enough for the audience to read, but short enough to guarantee that this won't distra...
Comments
Post a Comment